New Orleans Hotel Features
Welcome to the newly revitalized Hyatt Regency New Orleans. We believe great hotels should offer more than a good night's sleep. We take pride in offering you the best with great restaurants, rooms, and unparalleled service.
Whether your stay in New Orleans is for business or pleasure, your visit should be a worry-free experience that delights your senses. Our hotel is pleased to offer our valued guests a host of first-class services. Call upon the helpful hotel concierge or in-room dining staff. For your convenience, we offer valet service, laundry and dry-cleaning. Turndown service is available upon request. Make use of our full-service FedEx office for last-minute changes to a report or presentation. Valet parking options are also available.
Modern business and meeting facilities, and two restaurants and two bars, plus a full-service Starbucks and 24 hour grab-n-go fresh market means you never have to go outside the hotel for entertainment or business. Innovative Hyatt services – such as Fast Board™, E-Concierge, Video Checkout and PDA Check-in – enrich your stay. Wi-Fi and high-speed Internet access is available in meeting facilities, public areas and guestrooms. We happily provide assistive devices and accessible rooms for guests with disabilities. Relax and enjoy everything Crescent City has to offer.
- Bring comfortable walking shoes as there are many popular attractions and walking tours nearby
- See the city the way locals do, via street car! Streetcar fare is $1.25 each way and Jazzy Passes for unlimited rides are $3 per day. Visit the New Orleans Regional Transit Authority website for more information about public transportation options in the city.
- Be sure to bring swimwear so that you can fully enjoy the experience of Bywater Pool Deck & Bar
- 1,193 spacious guestrooms with city and Superdome views
- 95 suites, including dedicated five Meeting Planner suites and four Presidential Suites
- 200,000 square feet of flexible meetings and events space
- 80,000 square feet of exhibit space, including the 50,000 square foot Elite Hall
- Two 25,000 square foot ballrooms
- 70 Meeting & Banquet Rooms
- Regency Club
- Hyatt Grand Beds™
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- Coffee Maker available in all guestrooms
- PDA & Express Check-in
- FedEx Office business center
- 8 Block Kitchen & Bar, full service restaurant with breakfast and lunch buffet
- Vitascope Hall, state-of-the-art media and sports bar
- Borgne, Chef John Besh's newest restaurant
- Q Smokery & Cafe featuring country style barbeque
- 24 hour StayFit™ fitness center
- Bywater Pool Deck & Bar
- Jazz: Live at Hyatt on Friday and Saturday nights
- Golf courses nearby
- Audio/Visual smoke detectors
- Connecting rooms
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Bathtub bench and grab rails
- Closed caption television decoder
- ADA King Tub
- ADA Queen Shower
Hyatt Regency New Orleans is a AAA Four Diamond rated hotel in downtown New Orleans featuring an array of luxury business services for the corporate and business traveler on the go.
Located on the 2nd floor of the Hyatt Regency New Orleans, the on-site FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center offers the critical business services you need to make your meeting or event a success. Posters, banners, copying, printing, packing and shipping, direct mail or last-minute office supplies, we have you covered. Shipping a package to the hotel, FedEx Office also handles all inbound guest parcels. Click here to order online.
Click here for Fedex Online Brochure
Click here for Fedex and Hyatt Regency New Orleans Shipping Instructions
At Hyatt Regency New Orleans we understand your need to stay connected no matter where you are. That’s why we make it easy by offering wireless internet access throughout the hotel, including all guestrooms, restaurants and lobby areas.
- Guests can access premium and premium plus internet options using Roomlinx on their in-room television.
- Guests enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi in the main lobby, Vitascope Hall and Starbucks™.
Map & Directions
900 Airline Drive,
Kenner, Louisiana, USA 70062
Tel: +1 504 303 7500
From Louis Armstrong International Airport to Our New Orleans Downtown Hotel (MSY)
Take I-10 East to downtown. Stay in the right lane. Exit at #234-B (Poydras/Superdome). Exit on left to Poydras Street. Proceed on Poydras Street. Take right onto Loyola Avenue. Hotel is on the right. (Approximately 12 miles)
Mercedes-Benz Superdome – 0.1m
Champions Square – 0.1m
Smoothie King Center – 0.2m
Julia Street Art Galleries – 0.2m
World War II Museum – 0.7m
French Quarter – 0.8m
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center – 1.1m
Aquarium of the Americas & IMAX Theater – 1.1m
Port of New Orleans – 1.8m
Mississippi Riverfront – 2.2m
We are pleased to offer the following amenities to make your stay as pleasant as possible. If you wish for something you do not see listed, please contact our concierge and we will make every effort to assist you.
- Bywater Pool Deck & Spa
- Le Jardin Spa
- Goodfellows Shoeshine & Accessories
- StayFit™ Fitness Center
- Self check-in kiosks
- Concierge desk
- Hyatt Meeting Connection®
- Valet parking
- Multilingual staff
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Hotel baby-sitting arranged through concierge
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- PSAV Audio Visual Service
For your convenience, Hyatt Regency New Orleans offers premium valet services.
Short-Term Hourly Valet Rates
0-1 Hour $10
1-2 Hours $15
2-4 Hours $22
4-10 Hours $30
10+ Hours $40
Overnight Valet Rates
Standard Overnight Parking $40 + tax
Oversized Vehicles $48 + tax
Fuel Economy Vehicles $30 +tax
In addition to the hotel’s valet, there are also a number of nearby parking lots (fees apply), including the 1301 Girod Parking Garage that connects directly to the hotel.
501 Loyola Parking Lot
0-20 min $3
21-40 min $6
41-60 min $9
61-80 min $12
81-100 min $15
Lost ticket $100.00
*Early Bird Special $9.00
(Monday-Friday, in before 9am out by 6pm)
1301 Girod Parking Garage
0-1 hr $4
1-2 hr $6
2-3 hr $8
3-9 hr $12
9-12 hr $20
12-24 hr $25
Lost ticket $100
However, with many popular attractions and local businesses within walking distance of the hotel, most guests will rarely even need their car.
Guests can also enjoy quick and easy transportation to the city’s most popular attractions via the Loyola-UPT Streetcar Line, which passes approximately every 20 minutes across from the hotel. To view the schedule, please click here. The cost to ride streetcars in New Orleans is $1.25 and can be paid with exact change when you board. 1-Day and 3-Day unlimited ride Jazzy Passes are also available for $3 and $9. For more information, please visit our Concierge or call ext. 51.
Cab transportation is available both within the city and to and from the airport.
Enjoy chauffeured transportation services in New Orleans and beyond from Limousine Livery. This trusted company has provided limousine and private transportation services in the Crescent City for over 25 years, specializing in transportation for executives, business travelers and special event and meeting professionals. Learn more about Limousine Livery transportation at www.limolivery.com
Getting Around the Big Easy
Hyatt Regency New Orleans is conveniently located within walking distance of many of the city’s most popular historic sites, entertainment and sports venues, including the neighboring Mercedes Benz Superdome.
Numerous streetcar lines, including the Loyola Avenue Streetcar which passes directly in front the hotel, can take travelers on a scenic tour of New Orleans’ most famed attractions including the famed French Quarter, Bourbon Street and Garden District. Streetcar fare is $1.25 each way and Jazzy Passes for unlimited rides are $3 per day. For more information about New Orleans transportation options including New Orleans streetcar access and limousine service, please contact concierge.
Diapers, Formula, Food & More Delivered to Your Hyatt Hotel room by Babies Travel Lite
- Everything you need to care for your infant or toddler waiting in your room.
- Over 1,500 name brand baby products including large selection of organics.
- Save time packing by ordering online at Babies Travel Lite.
- Don't pay airline baggage fees and worry about whether you luggage will arrive.
- Relax when you arrive instead of worrying about shopping for your baby supplies.
- Order early to save - 14 days before you arrive at your Hyatt destination.
- Last minute orders can be accommodated by calling Babies Travel Lite at 888-450-5483.
Visit Babies Travel Lite to place your order, then sit back and relax, Hyatt and Babies Travel Lite will take care of the rest. Babies Travel Lite will confirm and track your order from the time it leaves their warehouse to the day the package is delivered to your Hyatt location. Rest assured that once you arrive at your Hyatt destination, Hyatt will have your package ready for delivery.
Make travel easier with Hyatt and Babies Travel Lite.
This hotel does not allow pets with the exception of service animals.
Check-in Time: 3:00pm
Check-out Time: 12:00pm
Bold Sphere Music at Champion Square
On Monday,February 24th Rita Benson LeBlanc announced Bold Sphere Music at Champions Square. The new music series will feature touring entertainers from late-Spring though October. Read More....
100 Top Companies on Workforce
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, ranked #80 on the 100 Top Companies list on Workforce for 2014.
New Orleans Upcoming Events
Follow us on Social Media
Have a question? Want to let us know about your stay? We’d love to connect with you on Facebook and Twitter.
Book Now or call +1 504 561 1234